Home Dr Foot Discussion
Take Care of Your Feet!

Facebook Twitter RSS
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dr Foot Home Shopping Talk to a Podiatrist
Little itchy bumps on foot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dr Foot Discussion Forum Index -> Skin Problems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mosaic34

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:05 am    Post subject: Little itchy bumps on foot Reply with quote

I'm sorry if this topic has been discussed previously. I have tiny bumps, usually forming in groups or bundles, on my feet. They are mainly found on or around my toes, and sometimes develop on my heels. They tend to be itchy, and they look like clear little blisters. Can you please help me diagnose my problem, and how I can find a cure?
mosaic34

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone???? I would greatly appreciate the help
Dr Foot
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The is probably one of the most common questions asked. It may be a form of athletes foot (tinea pedis). A fungal skin infection can cause small tiny dots which can be filed with fluid and in some cases are itchy, click below to read more

http://www.drfoot.co.uk/athletes%20foot.htm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dr Foot Discussion Forum Index -> Skin Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: