Home Dr Foot Discussion
Take Care of Your Feet!

Facebook Twitter RSS
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dr Foot Home Shopping Talk to a Podiatrist
Pain in the bottom of foot when wake up in the morning

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dr Foot Discussion Forum Index -> Pain in the sole of the foot
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aligak

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:40 am    Post subject: Pain in the bottom of foot when wake up in the morning Reply with quote

I have severe pain in the past 6 weeks in the bottom of my foot (both left and right) specially when I wake up in the morning.

Also I feel some burning sensation on the sole of my foot. Need help to understand this problem.
spylmom

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds like plantars fasciitis. Wear really good supportive shoes only. See a doctor.
harrowwoman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:05 am    Post subject: Pain on bottom of heel Reply with quote

Sad I have had this ailement now for over 3 months and sometimes it drives me nuts. Walking is something I used to like to do, now I can't go very far-and shopping for more than an hour is a disaster (saves me some money though).
My doctor (NHS-usless), tells me its Plantar Facilitis, and there is nothing I can do about it but rest the foot. How exactly I am supposed to do this when I work full time and have to walk on it is beyond my imagination. There are certain excercises you can do which are supposed to stretch the plantar muscle, you can try them-I do, sometimes.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
edeem626@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:29 am    Post subject: Re: Pain in the bottom of foot when wake up in the morning Reply with quote

[quote="aligak"]I have severe pain in the past 6 weeks in the bottom of my foot (both left and right) specially when I wake up in the morning.

Also I feel some burning sensation on the sole of my foot. Need help to understand this problem.[/quote]

Me too! It just started 2 weeks ago! I thought maybe I fractured a bone or something.....But it's not that. It goes away through the course of the day. I have to admit - I'm a shoe freak and not the best judge of the proper shoe.....I went on a job interview the other day and pulled out my best Ann Taylor's and thought I was going to die! But you're right - it's only in the morning, thus far. Mine is at the ball of the foot at the base of the toes...
suzi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: bottoms of feet sore in the AM Reply with quote

Like many of these posts, in the morning my feet feel as if they are brused when i first walk on them, but soon after they are OK. I've never taken cholesteral meds, or is it high, however i do have arthritis. I'm 48 active and realy pretty heathly. I don't take any RX but swear by Omega3's, i feel they keep my arthritis in check. But lately my symptioms have been getting worst, after a little checking, I started taking 5HPT..and I'm sleeping better than I have in years..and this AM my feet felt so much better!! Hope this helps!
fridaxx

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im 25 with bad arthritis pain in my shoulder joint what can I do?
I have really bad arthritis in both of my shoulders every time the weather gets cold. It hurts really really bad and im only 25. What can I do so I don't have to live the rest of my life like this. My x-rays show nothing.
Dr Foot
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fridaxx: this is really not a place for shoulder pain!

the most common cause of heel pain first thing in the morning is plantar fasciitis http://www.drfoot.co.uk/heel%20pain.htm

5htp or 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP or 5-Hydroxy-l-tryptophan) is an amino acid that converts in the brain into a chemical called serotonin. I'm not sure how this affects foot pain as research has shown that people who take 5-HTP noticed an improvement in their mood, reduction in anxiety, decrease in appetite, and felt they were able to sleep better.
Algongado

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:41 am    Post subject: Pain in the bottom of foot when wake up in the morning Reply with quote

Hi Leah,
Doctors don't have much idea with lower back pain so don't let them get you taking drugs as a solution. The cause is most often not where you feel the symptom.

Good luck,
Steve
wwowgold

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:10 am    Post subject: buy fifa coins Fifa ultimate team coins Reply with quote

buy fifa coins

Fifa ultimate team coins
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dr Foot Discussion Forum Index -> Pain in the sole of the foot All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: