Home Dr Foot Discussion
Take Care of Your Feet!

Facebook Twitter RSS
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dr Foot Home Shopping Talk to a Podiatrist
Small white bumps on bottom of foot.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dr Foot Discussion Forum Index -> Pain in the sole of the foot
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BruceDickenson

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:08 am    Post subject: Small white bumps on bottom of foot. Reply with quote

Dr. Foot,
I have about 6-8 small white bumps on the bottom of my foot. They are only about 3 or 4 mm in diameter and appear to be under the skin. They are spread out and occur on the ball and heel of only my left foot. The bumps are harder than the surrounding skin and mildly painful when pressure is applied. Any idea what this might be? Thanks.
lmjay

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject: I have the same thing. Reply with quote

Smile

Last edited by lmjay on Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
kingjohn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Small bumps or blisters on sole of foot Reply with quote

Has any one recieved any info on your signs and symptoms associated with the soles of your feet?
Thanks,
Kingjohn
Denise Morrissey

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: White bumps on sole of foot Reply with quote

My 12 yr old stepdaughter has been telling us that she has small white bumps on the sole of her foot. Can you please give me an indication as to what it might be? I am thinking maybe warts but, don't know if my assumption is correct. I thank you in advance.

Denise Morrissey
justmespa

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: small white bumps on the sole of the foot Reply with quote

Hi This answer is to anyone that has asked about small painful white bumps on the sole of the foot. They are 3-4 mm in diameter and hurt mildly to painful when pressed on. Sometimes these bumps are clearish in colour but feels like a bump.
As I do pedicures as my career, I have been told in school that they are called "Fish Eyes". I am assuming it's because of the look of them. They resemble a tiny CORN. You have to gently dig them out like a corn, as there is a pointed root in them. Any time I have been to a training session on feet, no on knows what they are.
So I am now addressing the rest of my post to DR. FOOT. (are you a real Dr. or is this just the name of the site?) Do you or anyone else know WHAT CAUSES THIS PROBLEM, and what they actually are. I'm convinced its a small corn, but WHY are they there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dr Foot Discussion Forum Index -> Pain in the sole of the foot All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: