Home > Discussion Forum

Dr Foot Discussion
Take Care of Your Feet!
Facebook Twitter RSS
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr Foot Home Shopping Talk to a Podiatrist
Grierson-Gopalan Syndrome

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dr Foot Discussion Forum Index -> Diabetic Foot Care
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ineedabin2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Grierson-Gopalan Syndrome Reply with quote

I believe I have this disease .I am not dieabetic nor have I ever been I just have constant burning of the souls of my feet ,I have stents in my legs and a stent in my renal artries I am under Dr, care but he never heard of this disease but is treating me for lower back pain and for a number of other ailments , high blood pressure and leg pain .I had 2 minor strokes in 1999 and have had a # of tests done and seen a few neuroglists . please do not mind my spelling , sorry ,but as you can see I need help,will not go away and I owuld like for someone to point me to a Dr who understands this disease and if there is any relief from it .I believe I have this ,and I found it on my own I am on SS but am also in the process of losing my diiabilty benifits from UPS so if you can help me I would be forever greatful .Mr. burning like hell feet. Question Sad Sad Sad
Harriet

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The treatment is to begin wearing socks and shoes that fit well and allow the feet to breathe. Resting and elevating the feet frequently helps relieve the tension on the ankles. If a fungus is present on the feet, antibiotics or foot creams may help clear the infection and stop the burning sensation. An avoidance of alcohol is necessary. Cool water baths help relieve discomfort.

---------
Podiatrist near University of British Columbia
westsidepodiatry.ca
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dr Foot Discussion Forum Index -> Diabetic Foot Care All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: