Home Dr Foot Discussion
Take Care of Your Feet!

Facebook Twitter RSS
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dr Foot Home Shopping Talk to a Podiatrist
red area on skin,water blister surfaces, itches until popped

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dr Foot Discussion Forum Index -> Skin Related Conditions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jaybird

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:16 am    Post subject: red area on skin,water blister surfaces, itches until popped Reply with quote

I have from time to time really itchy areas on sides of feet and near bottom. only on one foot ever. the area is small and reddish, I itch it and a clear water type blister nears surface and stays within or under the skin, itches really terrible at this point, so I scrape it hard with fingernail until it surfaces more and pops. itchiness leaves immediately. the clear liquid seems to have a light oil feel or texture to it. blister is usually size of a pea diameter or smaller. what is this condition, how can I treat it, and any other info. thanks.
Dr Foot
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It may be a fungal skin infection , click below to read more

http://www.drfoot.co.uk/athletes%20foot.htm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dr Foot Discussion Forum Index -> Skin Related Conditions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: