Home Dr Foot Discussion
Take Care of Your Feet!

Facebook Twitter RSS
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dr Foot Home Shopping Talk to a Podiatrist
Right Foot, 2nd Toe, NUMB WHY???? What causes this????

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jimmymc50

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Right Foot, 2nd Toe, NUMB WHY???? What causes this???? Reply with quote

Hello. recently I have found that the 2nd toe of my right foot is always numb. I can't remember any trauma that might have caused this. I know that the deep peroneal nerve innervates that region. Could it be something to do with that? What else could be a possible cause? Thankyou.
Numby

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:20 am    Post subject: Did you find out? Reply with quote

I am having the same symptoms... was wondering if you found out what it was. I haven't gone to the doctor yet...

I'd appreciate a response.

Kindes Regards,

John
miss bit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:03 am    Post subject: Re: Did you find out? Reply with quote

Numby wrote:
I am having the same symptoms... was wondering if you found out what it was. I haven't gone to the doctor yet...

I'd appreciate a response.

Kindes Regards,

John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dr Foot Discussion Forum Index -> Toe Pain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: