Home Dr Foot Discussion
Take Care of Your Feet!

Facebook Twitter RSS
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dr Foot Home Shopping Talk to a Podiatrist
Heel Pain ???? It just will not go away.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dr Foot Discussion Forum Index -> Sports Injuries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grasshopper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject: Heel Pain ???? It just will not go away. Reply with quote

For the past several weeks i have had pain on the outstide of my left ankle, this pain is isolated to the outside of the ankle and towards the achilles tendon. The pain is very pronounced upon flexing the foot up and down, however, there is not much pain specifically at the achilles tendon, it is more in the space of the side of the ankle bone and heel. Does anyone have any suggestions? This injury occurred after rock hopping and loosing my balance. Question
Murph

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello - I have had similar pain in my right foot - I had the DR X-ray it and we found bone spurs. He told me to do some stretching exercises and it has begun to feel better. You might want to have it checked out by a DR to be safe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dr Foot Discussion Forum Index -> Sports Injuries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: