Home Dr Foot Discussion
Take Care of Your Feet!

Facebook Twitter RSS
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dr Foot Home Shopping Talk to a Podiatrist
BIG TOENAIL GONE - FOOT SWOLLEN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dr Foot Discussion Forum Index -> Nail Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
irishiiz65

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:35 am    Post subject: BIG TOENAIL GONE - FOOT SWOLLEN Reply with quote

I injured my toe after taking a softball linedrive into it last Wednesday night. On Friday, my podiatrist removed the entire big toenail because of hematoma. Yepp that hurt. I went back for a recheck yesterday and he removed all of the dressing. Last night though, the foot swelled up pretty good and has continued to stay swollen unless I keep my foot propped up for an hour or more. When will this stop?? and what is the cause? It didnt even swell up when the bandages were on - and they werent that tight. It feels so odd walking on it now, like I have a water balloon tied tight around my foot. I have been soaking it 2x a day in vinegar/water solution (per doctor) which BURNS like a mother.... HELP ! Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dr Foot Discussion Forum Index -> Nail Complaints All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: