Home Dr Foot Discussion
Take Care of Your Feet!

Facebook Twitter RSS
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dr Foot Home Shopping Talk to a Podiatrist
Pain in outside edge of foot (pinky toe edge)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dr Foot Discussion Forum Index -> Pain in the sole of the foot
View previous topic :: View next topic  
woofysworld

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Pain in outside edge of foot (pinky toe edge) Reply with quote

A couple of months ago I started to get this pain at the outside edge of my left foot, at the outside edge of the bottom knuckle of my pinky toe. If I press there it hurts bad. While walking, the pain comes and goes. It is always worse in the mornings. There is no sign of injury or trauma. It is really starting to bother me. Nothing has really changed in regards to walking exessively or change of shoes. Anybody know what could cause this? It is definitely hard to explain. It is very weird that it suddenly started. I am 42 year old male. Any comments.ideas/similarities would be much appreciated. THANKS!
frankietrish

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:31 am    Post subject: toe/outter edge of foot pain Reply with quote

did you ever find out what the cause of your foot pain was? I suffer from a similar problem. The pain started at the toe joint and now radiates about half way down the outside edge of my foot. any assistance you/or anyone else can provide would be helpful.
thanks
nelp

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: pain in sole of foot Reply with quote

I too am suffering from burning and pain in the sole of my rght foot (pinky side). I have never worn ill fitting shoes and until this happened had little pain in my feet. I also notice that the right foot is now 8mm wider than the left (again over past year).
I had a weakeness of the ankle over past few years which caused several "going over the ankle" incidents over the years. Could this be connected?

I am finding my mobility is badly affected. Any help appreciated
dot

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:30 am    Post subject: pain under pinky toe Reply with quote

... may be a Tailor's Bunion.

best,
dot
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dr Foot Discussion Forum Index -> Pain in the sole of the foot All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: