Home Dr Foot Discussion
Take Care of Your Feet!

Facebook Twitter RSS
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dr Foot Home Shopping Talk to a Podiatrist
Thick,yellow skin on feet, hand, possible PPK biopsy done

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dr Foot Discussion Forum Index -> Skin Related Conditions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
happyfeetnomore

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:09 pm    Post subject: Thick,yellow skin on feet, hand, possible PPK biopsy done Reply with quote

Hi! Short as possible: Have always had hard slightly yellow tinged smelly soles of feet, been getting worse over the years. But lots of stress last 4 years - husband died, etc. Quit smoking 2 months ago after 38 years - 1 1/2 pk a day. More recent stress! Almost immediatley developed one small hard yellow skin area on thumb and then one on each of the soles of my feet. Swollen, achy feet - then peeled off. Went to Podiatrist. He said if the whites of myeyes were yellow he would suspect Liver problems. He order CBC, CMP, Thyroid profile, CRP, ESR, Medrol dose pak prednisone) and suggested I soak my feet in 1/4c. vinegar, 1/4c. bleach, 1 gallon water. Went to Dermatologist 2 days later. He looked at my fingernails and said wait for blood work becuase nails were a "tall tale sign" that I had something internally going on. But labs were pretty much normal. Went back to dermatologist 1 week later. He thought maybe 2 things - gave me Clyndomycin roll-one for night time and benzo something wash for am. The hard yellow skin and achiness, puffiness came back. Went back to dermatologist and he consulted with another one who suggested PPK. Boipsy was done. Waiting results.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dr Foot Discussion Forum Index -> Skin Related Conditions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: