Home Dr Foot Discussion
Take Care of Your Feet!

Facebook Twitter RSS
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dr Foot Home Shopping Talk to a Podiatrist
LEFT BIG TOE PAIN

View previous topic :: View next topic  
edrickz101

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:08 pm    Post subject: LEFT BIG TOE PAIN Reply with quote

Hi everyone!

It has been nearly a month now since I had this pain in my LEFT BIG TOE. The pain usually occurs when I hit the upper part of my toe. The pain is bearable and its like a piercing pain. I'm starting to get worried of what might be the cause of the pain.

Last week, I had my left foot x-rayed and there the results are negative or no fracture nor foreign object inside it. The doctor said, it might be a hematoma because when we visited the doctor, it was purplish in color, so she suggested to apply warm compress to it but still the pain won't go away. I'm doing what she said for 2 weeks now.

Here's a link where you can see a photo of my left big toe:
http : //tumblr(dot)com/xdk3p0v5v0

The skin is like that because I've been dipping my entire foot in a warm basin and I think the skin softened and that what happened.

The pain is concentrated ONLY in the swollen part or the TIP OF THE TOE.
I also can't remember my toe hitting something really hard. I assume that I hit something during my PE Class because I have Beach Volleyball for my PE and we are required to be bare-footed.
I'd appreciate your help and concern

Thank You!!
Dr Foot
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just seen the pic, are you sure it's not an ingrown toe nail?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dr Foot Discussion Forum Index -> Toe Pain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: