Home Dr Foot Discussion
Take Care of Your Feet!

Facebook Twitter RSS
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dr Foot Home Shopping Talk to a Podiatrist
soft toenails

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dr Foot Discussion Forum Index -> Childrens Feet
View previous topic :: View next topic  
libby

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:15 am    Post subject: soft toenails Reply with quote

My son (now 6) has soft toenails which curl into the tops of his toes as they grow. They don't seem to worry him, but if we do not monitor carefully they can actually cut into the skin. He has had this since birth and our health visitior thought he would grow out of it but its now going on a long time. His finger nails are fine, very strong and grow correctly. Is there anything I can do about his toe nails.
thanks.
Harriet

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope you went to the podiatrist they can help your son more.

westsidepodiatry.ca
Marcelanub

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:15 pm    Post subject: soft toenails Reply with quote

After doing my first half in Oct, I had very sore toenails and they have gone black. Just my big ones and the next ones in.

I have had them covered up with nail polish since then as they look terrible I took the nail polish off last night and one big toe nail was yellow and green and the other ones are black.

Im guessing the yellow/ green one needs to attention?

Any advice?

Do i have to go to podiatrist for this?

What is the likely reason for getting blackened toes nails?

Thanks heaps.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dr Foot Discussion Forum Index -> Childrens Feet All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: