Home Dr Foot Discussion
Take Care of Your Feet!

Facebook Twitter RSS
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dr Foot Home Shopping Talk to a Podiatrist
Chronic Toe twitching

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sorefoot

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:46 am    Post subject: Chronic Toe twitching Reply with quote

For the past year the toe next to the big toe has been twitching and curling. Some times it effects all the toes except my big toe. It has gotten to the point where the twitching has gotten so painful that it will keeps me from falling asleep at night. The top of my feet are all so extremely sore and sensitive to touch and now my ankles feel extremely tight. I am finding it difficult to walk because they are so sore just walking up the stairs is a chore.
IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY.
I am not sue if I should go to the doctor over this or just let it run its course.

Has any one ever had experience with this? I want my feet back.
glamdivine

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

May 17 I had a foot injury to my right foot. I insisted the foot must've been broken, but the doctors said it was not but may be torn muscles and / or ligaments. I rehabilitated best I could with sturdy splint, some ice, and rest. Despite this... 4 months later now, the toe next to my pinky toe is curled under (claw toe). It twitches often, especially when resting, then it will curl under more.

That said, my question to you is have you had a foot or ankle injury recently? Even though it has been a while, it could be related.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dr Foot Discussion Forum Index -> Toe Pain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: