Home Dr Foot Discussion
Take Care of Your Feet!

Facebook Twitter RSS
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dr Foot Home Shopping Talk to a Podiatrist
Painful lump under ball of foot!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dr Foot Discussion Forum Index -> Pain in the sole of the foot
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cait

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:54 pm    Post subject: Painful lump under ball of foot!! Reply with quote

Hi there

For about 12 months now I have had a problem with the ball of my right foot. Sometimes its there and sometimes not. Its like a lump of bone (well it feels hard) and it moves. But when it moves boy does it hurt. Its difficult to describe, but I can be sitting or walking when it just pops out. Trouble is its so painful it makes me wince and I end up walking funnily to compensate for the pain.....

I've not been to my doctor about it because it comes and goes, but more often of late its been occurring more often.

Any suggestions....please!
marytartin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:41 pm    Post subject: ball of foot floating pain Reply with quote

I too have experienced the same thing. For the past two months the ball bone of my foot kind of slides around while walking. It feels gross. I can feel the bone sliding. Upon examination I noticed that I can move the ball of the foot bone all around while pressing on it. It's like it's loose. The other foot the ball of the foot is tight and unmovable. It sounds like what you have going on. Have you been to a doctor yet? I'm not sure what to do.
Robbie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cait has described precisely the problem I have been experiencing for years. It is intermittent, and tends to be activated when I wear certain pairs of shoes (although not necessarily), and boy does it hurt when it happens. I have been to the doctor and had x-rays and ultrasound, but nothing can be found to explain it. The doctor says the only way to find out what is happening is to undertake exploratory surgery, but that could cause more problems than it solves. I too would like answers, so if anyone out there has any suggestions .......
Elmbaby

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:59 am    Post subject: Acne Treatment Los Angeles Reply with quote

Try soaking it in boiling hot water, you might wanna put salt in the water also, i had one 2 they hurt..
Anna Jackson

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:50 am    Post subject: Re: Painful lump under ball of foot!! Reply with quote

Cait wrote:
Hi there

For about 12 months now I have had a problem with the ball of my right foot. Sometimes its there and sometimes not. Its like a lump of bone (well it feels hard) and it moves. But when it moves boy does it hurt. Its difficult to describe, but I can be sitting or walking when it just pops out. Trouble is its so painful it makes me wince and I end up walking funnily to compensate for the pain.....

I've not been to my doctor about it because it comes and goes, but more often of late its been occurring more often.

Any suggestions....please!

can i suggest some pain relief medicine like Like Advil , XEFO | LORNOXICAM , etc..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dr Foot Discussion Forum Index -> Pain in the sole of the foot All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: