Home Dr Foot Discussion
Take Care of Your Feet!

Facebook Twitter RSS
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dr Foot Home Shopping Talk to a Podiatrist
Strange red raised bumps with white deep under skin? Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dr Foot Discussion Forum Index -> Skin Related Conditions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jean_d

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:01 pm    Post subject: Strange red raised bumps with white deep under skin? Help Reply with quote

Can someone please help me figure out what this is? I have on the soles of my feet several strange red raised bumps with white centers deep under skin. They are small and they become painful when pressed on after they get a little bigger. They are all on the bottom of my feet nearer to the toes. I have actually used a scalpel to cut away the hard skin on top and cut into the center "white" area that you can see under the skin and a white cheesy material comes out. What is causing this? Is it some form of wart or virus?

Jean
Dr Foot
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Visit a podiatrist/ chiropodist as the lesions could be corns, verruca's or even a fungal skin infection. Without physically examining the foot t is not possible to say.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dr Foot Discussion Forum Index -> Skin Related Conditions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: