Home Dr Foot Discussion
Take Care of Your Feet!

Facebook Twitter RSS
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dr Foot Home Shopping Talk to a Podiatrist
my 2 year old daugher has sores on feet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dr Foot Discussion Forum Index -> Childrens Feet
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angel87

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:10 am    Post subject: my 2 year old daugher has sores on feet Reply with quote

my 2 year old has these perfectly round i want to say sores but a little more like raw spots. they are round flat not raised no color to them i want to say white in the middle but not compleatly white. top layer of the skin is gone. she seems to be getting a lot more they start off pin size holes then get to be about a centimiter. maybe not even that big. let say from this piriod-->. .<--to this one. i took her to the doctor he said hand mouth and foot dises but i looked it up and i reallly dont think that what it is. can some one help me out and what can i do to get ride of it??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dr Foot Discussion Forum Index -> Childrens Feet All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: