Home Dr Foot Discussion
Take Care of Your Feet!

Facebook Twitter RSS
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dr Foot Home Shopping Talk to a Podiatrist
Small hard lump on side of foot (electric shock pains) HELP!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dr Foot Discussion Forum Index -> Skin Related Conditions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lauren9478

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:39 am    Post subject: Small hard lump on side of foot (electric shock pains) HELP! Reply with quote

So I guess I should start from the very beginning. 2 years ago I went over on my foot and thought I had broken it, xrays showed no brake. A few months after that a small hard lump appeared under the skin at the side of my foot below my ankle. If I put slight pressure on it it was painful like electric shock pains. It would be itchy but I was afraid of itching in because of the pain. I went to the docs who referred me for an ultrasound on it but by the time the letter came through for it (4 months later) it had recently gone.

All was fine for 3 months or so but another one appeared, closer to my ankle this time. It was red and angry looking and was just the same as the previous lump. I went to my gp who gave me antibiotics, which I didnt take straight away, but the lump went again on its own!! So all was fine.

Now it has come back in the same place, its sore to try an examine it. May I add the skin is flat, but has a purple mark where the lump is (under the skin) im sooooo confused and I feel stupid keep going to the docs about it. Can anyone shine some light? Or has anyone experienced this aswell?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dr Foot Discussion Forum Index -> Skin Related Conditions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: