Home Dr Foot Discussion
Take Care of Your Feet!

Facebook Twitter RSS
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dr Foot Home Shopping Talk to a Podiatrist
HELP PLEASE!!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ardija77

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: HELP PLEASE!!!!! Reply with quote

Last year, while playing soccer, I fractured my big toe. Currently, I am living in Japan and the doctors didn't do any treatment to help the fracture heal. Now it is exactly a year later and I am having extreme pain in the fractured area.
The joint where the toe was fractured is quite big compared to my other uninjured toe. I am also feeling pain while walking or when when I apply pressure to the injured joint.
Just yesterday, I noticed a lump on the center of the injured toe. The lump is soft and I can press down on it. I've never seen anything like it and I'm wondering if this lump could possibly be cartlidge, ligament, or a tendon that ripped or came out of place.
One other thing, I am unable to bend the joint of the fracture toe. When I try to press down, it just won't go.
Can anybody give me advice? I want to go back to the doctor, but I am afraid that they will not be able to treat it. I appreciate any help I can get!!! Thanx!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dr Foot Discussion Forum Index -> Toe Pain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: