Home Dr Foot Discussion
Take Care of Your Feet!

Facebook Twitter RSS
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dr Foot Home Shopping Talk to a Podiatrist
pain in the bridge of the foot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dr Foot Discussion Forum Index -> Pain in the sole of the foot
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom Peka

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: pain in the bridge of the foot Reply with quote

I have just developed some significant pain on the bridge of of my foot. To be more precise it is about 2 inches below my ankle joint centred in the middle to slighlty left part of my foot. At rest there is no pain but as soon as i use my foot or move my toes i feel some pain which can make walking very dificult. Stretching my toes backwards and forwards definately causes the pain and when walking I think it is the toe movement which brings on the pain. Any ideas??
ledomira

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few years ago I had the same problem. I went to the doctor, who didn't help (not a podiatrist). It eventually stopped hurting constantly, and only bothered me when I ran. Years later I found that my foot was "out".

What I mean is that the bones were out of their correct alignment. I went to the chiropractor and she adjusted my foot and I haven't hurt since.
Edhatentard

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeaaah Very Happy Very Happy
http://huge-cock-inside-carmen-electra.info/sexmpeg/5952
regards, Edhatentard
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dr Foot Discussion Forum Index -> Pain in the sole of the foot All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: