|Dr Foot Adjustable Orthotic Sandals Black|
Length of Sandals
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow the following steps:
*Draw a straight line, longer than your foot, on a piece of paper.
*Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered on the line.
*Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
*Repeat steps 1-3 for the other foot.
*Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements then add the number by 5 mm or 1/5 inches. We add the extra 5mm so the toe and heels can sit in the sandals more comfortably.
* Proven to combat over pronation. Did you know more than 70% of people have a tendency for their feet to roll over inwards when they walk? The Dr Foot Orthotic Sandals are designed to positively affect your foot posture and alignment and reduce the stresses acting and forces acting on the feet. They work by realigning feet to their natural position, which minimizes the impact these stresses and forces can have on the rest of the body.
* Easy to use orthotic support when not in shoes, complement our Dr Foot orthotic range perfectly.
*The shock absorbing mid-sole reduces key stress point on feet, knee and legs.
* The comfortable woven toe post and foam lined strap provides a luxurious fit.
* Deep heel cup provides shock absorbing and the durable rubber outsole provides traction on all types of surfaces.
* Protection against hard, flat surfaces
*Clinically proven to reduce excess pronation
*At the beach and barbeque, after sports or indoors.
*Durable rubber outsole with patterned tread that helps improve traction on hard or wet surfaces.
I just wanted to say a big thank you for the dr foot orthotics flip flops. I got them yesterday and I can already feel my arch pain and Achilles pain have got less. They are very supportive and I can wear them around them house and in the garden, thanks again.
Ms Anne Gibbs, UK
These are Great! I have had plantar fasciitis for years and have been using the dr foot pro insoles but I wanted something for when I go away on holiday. I can happily report that I wore them for our 2 week trip to the Algarve with no pain or tenderness in my arch or heel! They are very supportive and are just what I was looking for, thanks.
Mr Grant Thompson, UK
I over pronate quite badly which has lead to so many problems including calf pain, achilles pain and my feet hurting all day. I went to see a podiatrist and he recommended I go on line and look at the Dr Foot Sports and Pro Insoles. At first I was a little skeptical but as my podiatrist recommended you I thought I would give it a try, I bought both and they eased my symptoms by about 95% which was great but I really wanted something to wear around the house and when the weather was really good. I gave you a call and an kind customer service gentlemen recommended the Dr Foot Orthotic sandals. I just wanted to tell you these are fantastic! They support my feet just as good as the Dr Foot Sports and Pro Insoles, me and my friends think they are very stylish too! I have recommended these to all my friends and told them to get out of their cheap flip flops. Im convinced that if we support our feet and stay away from cheap flops we can prevent the pains that I have been getting. A big thank you for this product which has made such a big change to my everyday life.
Mrs Linda Armstrong, UK
"Just want to say what a great buy the orthotic flip-flops are. Usually this time of year i;m struggling with heel pain, but so far not had any. I am wearing them every day at the moment. So glad i found your website & will be ordering some more no doubt in the future. Here's to a pain free summer. ;-) "
Beverley Taylor, UK